When you appear thrown around, it can be difficult to work with. This is why you have several options to install an ad blocker. Finally, some Internet advertisements tend to block content that users want to see. Therefore, when you see that Windows 10 is loaded with built-in ads, you will definitely be disappointed.
It doesn’t care about the operating system version – a free upgrade, licensed OS, or professional version – but you’ll see annoying advertisements and notifications. You may ask, “How to stop pop-ups on windows 10?” Okay, so you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss what those ads are to remove intrusive pop-up information and suggestions on your desktop we will share some tips from Windows 10.
You can block an ad by using a pop-up blocker integrated or third-party software application ad blocker in your web browser. However, if you also have random pop-up ads on a Windows 10 computer while you are browsing the web, their strategy will not work.
Let’s learn how to block Pop-Up in different areas of Window 10
How to disable ads on the lock screen
Spotlight is a feature of displaying advertisements on the usable Windows 10 lock screen. The main purpose of this feature is to show different wallpaper. However, on some occasions, he would sneak into sports advertising such as the rise of Quantum Break and Tomb Raider. Most applications can be purchased from the Windows Store. If you want to disable ads on the lock screen, follow these steps:
- Go to your taskbar, then right-click on the Windows icon.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Click Personalization.
- Now, select the lock screen on the left menu.
- Under the drop-down background, select List, and then Slideshow.
- Scroll down to the lock screen of your choice, amusing fact, and then, get suggestions and more.
Block Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
Microsoft’s Internet Edge Default Browser in Windows 10 when you see pop-up ads running MS Edge, you can quickly disable them.
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click the Settings or press the keyboard shortcut Alt+
- Click Settings near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Select Privacy and Security, which is represented by a padlock icon in the left pane of the Settings menu.
- Switch Block Pop-upsto On under Security.
How to stop Windows 10’s system pop-ups
Windows 10 itself will often pop up to download and sell new products and sell their software or their reminders. Do you know who they are? If you want to leave, some settings need to be stopped.
- Open your File Explorer
- Click the “View” tab at the top of the window.
- Click “Options” — at the right of the menu bar — and select “Change Folder and Search Options.”
- In the new window that opens, select the “View” tab. In the Advanced Settings options, uncheck “Show Sync Provider Notifications.”
- Select “Apply” to save your changes.